Major UK law firm leverages cost reduction to optimise their back office, saving £800k+
Major UK law firm working with clients across a range of industries including a number of FTSE 250 businesses.
The project objective was to drive EBITDA improvement from cost improvements in indirect spend categories.
Rapid Spend Analysis & Opportunity Assessment identified savings across all non-pay spend.
Output report used as business case with Partners for procurement cost reduction project.
Strategic sourcing programme across 12 categories to deliver identified cost reduction.
- Partners and key stakeholders engaged throughout the firm to fully understand the business requirements.
- Range of approaches from incumbent supplier negotiation, tendering to deep-dive demand management.
- Supplier-led innovation utilised for step-change modernisation.
- Process optimisation based on new suppliers and service offerings.
- Double-digit savings impact in postage, telecoms and IT.
Total saving of >£800k delivered. Saving 6.6%
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 (0)203 693 7275