Procurement, once a back-office, transactional department in many Financial Services firms, must now deliver on savings, regulation compliance and innovation.
Previously, procurement was either a non-existent or back-office, transactional department. With only a relatively small percentage of costs comprised of bought-in goods and services, procurement wasn’t a high priority. However, after years of staff-focused cost reduction combined with increasing spend on automation (IT) and transaction processing outsourcing, the spend profile has changed.
Procura help Financial Services organisations to;
- Identify and deliver savings through procurement cost reduction
- Transform procurement from a back-office transactional function to a high-performance commercial unit
- Introduce Supply Base Management to drive value and take out cost
- Provide the spend analytics platform for data-led transformation
- Manage large tail spend
Case studies and recent developments:
Why choose Procura?
- We are specialists in procurement. We bring Procurement Excellence, deliver cost reduction and improve our client’s profitability
- Our consultants work closely with all kinds of organisations to improve their profitability by identifying, delivering and maintaining savings from all categories of external spend
- A relentless focus on bottom-line results combined with our deep supply-market knowledge ensures that spend is optimised – and stays optimised
- We offer a range of entrepreneurial risk-sharing fee models to partner with our clients